As Junior Jurist, you will be an operational support in the legal team to conduct legal search, draft corporate governance documents and review contracts.
My client is a Management Company developing its own " in - house" law firm.
- Drafted, reviewed, revised contracts and developed new templates
- Negotiated clauses and prepared contract renewals, amendments and terminations
- Drafted corporate governance documents
- Conducted legal research and prepared memorandum on corporate law matters
- Monitored legal and regulatory developments
- At least 2 years of experience in contact with lawyers in house or in a law firm
- Fluent in English
- Master Degree in Law
- Better Work life balance - Flexible Working Hours
- Follow your files with a direct contact
- Leave the service provider side
- Discover a new work environment
- Capitalize on your expertise
- Benefits of Banking Conventions