Today you have the chance to take a turn in your career by joining one of our partners, a German-speaking ManCo in Luxembourg.
With an international presence, they master Alternative Investment Funds and manage over €3 billion of assets. If you are interested in increasing your skills and evolve on the long term, do not wait any longer and send us your application!
As a Junior Fund Controller, you will :
* Manage your portfolio (analysis, record-keeping, accounting)
* Directly work under the supervision of the management team which will teach you're their knowledge
* Prepare budgets, cash flows and forecasts with the managers for the investor's meetings
* Work on a daily basis with Private Equity and Real Estate
As a Junior Fund Controller, you already have :
* A Bachelor's Degree in Finance
* A first relevant experience in the Investment Funds' industry
* A fluent level of English and German
* A good level of French
* The envy to learn and grow
As a Junior Fund Controller, you will get :
* An attractive gross salary, up to €50,000 gross per year with a bonus
* To join a small and dynamic team
* A flexible time schedule
* Access to Luxembourgish networking events
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"