Successful business outcomes depend on having the right people in the right place at the right time. This is exactly what EY’s Advisory practice offers.
We understand privately owned companies, family owned businesses, smaller listed companies, new and expanding businesses and know what makes them tick.
We work with owners, CEOs and decision makers to help them achieve their short, medium and longer term objectives taking into account the current and likely future market conditions. We help them find the answers to both the tactical and strategic issues that may hinder their path.
In the face of a significantly changed economic environment, enterprises in the dynamic markets need to be even more adaptable than usual.
Our 20,000 advisory professionals form one of the broadest global advisory networks of any professional organization, delivering seasoned multidisciplinary teams that work with our clients to deliver a powerful and superior client experience. We use proven, integrated methodologies to help you achieve your strategic priorities and make improvements that are sustainable for the longer term. We understand that to achieve your potential as an organization you require services that respond to your specific issues, so we bring our broad sector experience and deep subject matter knowledge to bear in a proactive and objective way. Above all, we are committed to measuring the gains and identifying where the strategy is delivering the value your business needs. It’s how EY makes a difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our IT Advisory practice,
we are currently searching for a permanent position an experienced:
Junior IT Business Analyst (m/f)
The pace at which technology is changing is creating uncharted risks that make navigating today’s IT environment increasingly challenging. CIOs have to evolve from providing tactical support for the business to becoming a strategic partner. You need to be able to turn information into insights when the business is looking to implement new technology for competitive advantage.
- From where our clients are now to where they want to be, we can help to:
- Develop an IT strategy that aligns IT objectives with those of the business
- Create an architecture design to align business and technology models
- Implement sourcing approaches to improve flexibility and efficiency
- Improve the performance of end-to-end processes and infrastructure
- Introduce horizon technologies that change business and IT models
- EY’s IT Advisory practice focuses on bridging the gap between business and IT, running IT like a business, designing and transforming our clients in the following areas:
- IT Strategy and IT Optimization
- IT Infrastructure and Technical Operations Management
- Application Architecture
- Cyber Security
- Horizon Technologies (Mobile, Cloud, Social Media)
- Contribute to the fast growth of the IT Advisory practice in the commercial & public sector by delivering operational excellence and top performance
- Act as Enterprise Architect and streamline impacts on IT systems from the business process requirements
- Write RFPs on behalf of customer, help on vendor & solution selection
- Assist on implementation
- Identify and facilitate the change management at customer
- Support Managers and Partners to seize new business opportunities and help to ensure EY is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by providing high quality services to its clients
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in all interactions with the client
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other service lines across the organization to ensure efficient utilization of knowledge and resources to deliver services
- You hold a Master in IT, Economics or similar
- You have ideally first relevant work experience in Business or Technology Advisory
- You are a sales-oriented Advisor with a proven track record in one or more of the following competencies:
- Process and system efficiency and transformation
- Technology Advisory
- Cost management and profitability analysis
- Internal audit or internal control
- You demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results
- You demonstrate excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- You show well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- You are proactive, eager to learn and grow
- You act as a team player whilst being able to coach less experienced Junior Advisors which includes proactively sharing and transferring your knowledge
- You are fluent in English, French; Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset