JUNIOR OFFICE MANAGER (M/F)
- Responsibility for office certification and organization;
- Organization of the incoming and outgoing postal traffic;
- Taking care of the visitor reception, answering the incoming calls and monitoring the mail inquiries;
- Assist in preparation of documents, presentations & reports as well as general correspondence;
- Management of the Accounting system (Accounts Payable & Receivable, Arranging payments for new suppliers);
- Arranging travel & processing expenses;
- Liaising with subcontractors & suppliers.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role;
- Experience dealing with payments, invoicing and accounting tasks;
- You are familiar with the MS Office programs;
- You speak English and French fluently;
- You are flexible and have a structured way of working;
- You have a system and process-oriented thinking;
- You have a strong team spirit and very good organizational and communication skills.
Our client is an insurance provider, who is setting up an office in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.