We are currently looking for a Junior Private Banker
Human size company, whose core business is Private Banking and the development of Wealth Management investments, is looking for a Junior Private Banker for its Luxemburg office. The company is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. Our company is currently experiencing a strong evolution of its office in Luxembourg and wants to strengthen its team.
Attached to the Senior Private Banker, you will be responsible for assets of various typologies (office, trade and residential). You will follow the implementation of the valuation strategy decided by management, the coordination of external or internal stakeholders such as Property Managers, agents, legal, tax and accounting teams, security ... You will also participate in operations of acquisition where your mastery of the financial models will be decisive.
Assistant Private Banker Offer:
• Interesting salary package
• High Bonus
• Good work-life balance
• Join an ambitious and dynamic team
• Meal vouchers
Assistant Private Banker Tasks:
• Provide comprehensive client support services to Relationship manager's in executing a range of banking and investment transactions for Private Banking clients
• Provide concise and relevant information and ability to execute all transactions and administrative tasks accurately and on a timely basis
• Prepare account review materials for Relationship Managers or Investment Counselors on regular basis
• Handle and resolve day-to-day queries from clients
Asset Manager/Portfolio Manager Profile:
• Master Degree
• Previous experience in Private Banking
• You have an excellent level of English and French
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to julien(at)legrand-associates.com or finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.
- Paid Holidays
- Stock Options
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance bonus
- Employee Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vehicle Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- On Site Cafeteria
- Free Food and Coffee
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave