James Woodman is looking for an ambitious junior recruitment consultant with a passion for sales!
James Woodman is a division of the recruitment consultancy FSM Group that is specialised in financial profiles. Our objective is to provide a high-level service to our clients by finding the financial profiles that they are looking for in the most urgent way.
What is the job of a recruitment consultant?
- As a recruitment consultant, you are in charge of a specific market and you will look for clients that you can work with by cold calling companies, which allows you to expand your client portfolio
- You write ads that correspond to your clients' requirements
- You look / source for candidates on the different job boards, such as LinkedIn, Monster, etc.
- You prepare your candidates for their interview with the client
- You negotiate terms and conditions of the contracts with your clients and you negotiate the salary and advantages of your candidates
- You close the deal by managing to make client and candidate work together
What do we expect from you?
- You are bilingual in German and English
- You are not afraid to spend a lot of time on the phone
- You are dynamic and can adapt in any situation, which allows you to have a qualitative relationship with your clients and candidates
- You like to work hard for your results and this is why a meritocratic environment suits you well
- You are ambitious and success-driven
What are we offering for your hard work?
- A permanent contract (unlimited duration contract)
- A fixed salary of 35K gross the first year
- An unlimited / uncapped commission system: up to 22% per month; up to 32% per quarter
- Incentives corresponding to different targets (lunches in star restaurants, mystery trips and annual trip to Las Vegas, Rolex watch, etc.)
- An environment combining work and fun