Junior Sales Representative - International Company
Do you speak English & German? Are you looking to expand your knowledge in the derivatives market?
If you can answer "YES" to these 2 questions, then this opportunity is suitable for you.
Our client, an international company specialized in Trading, is currently looking to bring on-board a Junior Sales Representative to reinforce their Sales team. The company established its Luxemburgish headquarter twenty years ago and is continuously providing a high quality service to its clients, on a local and international level. Additionally, they constantly invest in their human capital through trainings.
Your responsibilities as Junior Sales Representative:
- Being active in social medias & company's website;
- Attending to international fairs, conferences & events;
- Performing outbound clients' calls;
- Being the first point of contact for clients;
- Documentation of financial products (mainly derivatives);
- Handling queries from internal and external clients (phone, email…);
- Maintaining the data-base updated.
Your profile as Junior Sales Representative:
- Degree in Finance / Economics / Marketing / Communication;
- Previous experience in Sales, Marketing or Finance is a plus;
- Fluent in English & German; any other language would be considered as an asset;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Eager to learn and to evolve;
- Team player, autonomous & passionate.
What will you get as Junior Sales Representative?
- Salary according to your level of experience;
- Trainings on financial products;
- Familiar and international environment;
- Good work-life balance;
- Flex time.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.