BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 162 countries and employs 80 000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth in our Tax department, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Tax Specialist – Operational Tax (m/f)
Operational Tax topics are becoming increasingly important in the Financial Sector. That is why we are looking for a motivated individual to join our Tax Department to work with tax professionals on all aspects handled by the Operational Tax team.
Your next challenge:
As part of our internationally recognized Operational Tax team, you will assist a diverse client base of banks, investment funds, management companies and other financial sector players in their administrative, tax and legal obligations relating to the Qualified Intermediary (IQ) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) agreements and the Commun Reporting Standard (CRS).
In your role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build client relationships by conducting researches for clients, respond to client operational tax queries
- Have a direct grasp and understanding of financial sector business by working at client’s premises
- Prepare, review and submit tax returns and other automatic exchange of information reports to the tax authorities (e.g. U.S. and Luxembourg tax authorities)
- Participate to periodic review as member of the audit team
- Be part of all aspects of Operational Tax projects
- Contact with BDO’s local offices across the world to assist our clients on foreign legislation issues,
- Work within a dynamic team of experienced consultants
- … You have a Master degree in law or Business Administration;
- … You have excellent interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit;
- … You have strong commitment to quality client service.
- … You are fluent in English and French. German is an asset.
- … You are interested to work in and for an international tax environment, more specifically to provide services to the banking / financial services sectors
- … You are enthusiastic about developing your expertise in a field of operational taxes, a sector in full development (e.g. QI, FATCA, CRS) and/or KYC AML rules with tax related flavor.
… then that offer is probably made for you!
The potential candidate might be asked to travel internationally.
Join us and …:
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook !