Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Knowledge Management Lawyer – Banking and Finance
As part of our central knowledge management group, you will be assigned to our Banking and Finance practice. Under the supervision and guidance of the Knowledge Management Director and with the support of the Banking and Finance team, your mission will be to:
- Contribute to the continuous development of the practice area’s internal know-how (e.g. drafting and updating internal procedures, templates and prospectus);
- Monitor the legal and regulatory developments on the market and to communicate on these updates within the firm;
- Organize conferences and meetings and to prepare the related documentation, brochures and presentations;
- To proactively conduct legal research using external and internal resources and help disseminating relevant results to the appropriate audiences;
- Share ideas and best practice experiences across the internal business units and external networks;
- Draft newsflashes for clients and liaise with the marketing- and business development team.
- You have an excellent academic record with a University degree in law;
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience in area of banking and financial services;
- You have a perfect command of French and English, both spoken and written. German will be considered an advantage;
- You have a good technical and analytical abilities in the legal field as well as solid drafting skills;
- You act as a strong team player, able to motivate the other team members;
- You are dynamic, autonomous and resilient, able to meet deadlines and insuring a continuous contribution to the development of the organization’s knowledge management and learning process;
- You have effective communication skills and the ability to explain complex matters in a concise way to relevant lawyers and staff;
- You have a knowledge of appropriate communication tools.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Concierge Services