KYC ASSISTANT MANAGER (M/F)
Reporting to the AML KYC Manager, you will:
- Ensure team management.
- Organise Team Meetings & individual 1-1.
- Take responsibility for managing the performance and development of employees, as well as dealing with any internal problems within the team.
- Participating in various projects related to the AML/KYC activities.
- Ensure adequate cover within the team at any time.
- Make sure that that daily tasks related to the AML/KYC are performed efficiently following the procedures and internal controls required.
- Maintain up-to-date internal procedures & Coordinate regular periodic checks on procedures and controls to ensure these are well followed.
- Keep the Team Leader immediately informed of any exceptions, issues or concerns.
- Improve and update the workflows and procedures to reflect operational and regulatory changes.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in Business or Economics.
- At least 5 years' working experience in in Transfer Agency, 4 years of which should be in KYC/ AML team
- Good understanding of Luxembourg UCITS requirements as they relate to Transfer Agency;
- Dynamic team leader with management experience including performance management and staff development;
- Outstanding communication skills, capable of dealing with clients at all levels;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining close attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as a member of a team;
- Good project management skills;
- Excellent PC skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; other European languages, German proficiency would be a definite advantage.
Our client is a well-known financial institution.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.