Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
KYC Officer (M/F) – CDI
Within Loyens &Loeff you will be the expert and point of contact for KYC and AML matters. You will deliver a high quality and pro-active contribution to the compliance team, including an efficient client on-boarding and KYC reviews.
As a member of the KYC department, you will be part of the global compliance team of Loyens & Loeff, you will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in other countries. You will report to the Head of KYC / AML Luxembourg.
- You will be responsible for implementing and optimizing the monitoring program in accordance with the firm’s client acceptance guidelines.
- You will ensure that the client onboarding and AML/KYC processes limit the risks of money laundering, corruption and other financial crimes
- You will compile and control the KYC documentation for the purposes of client identification and risk assessment.
- You will liaise with fee earners and personal assistants to ensure the compliance documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will advise partners and senior associates in KYC /AML matters based on a sound risk assessment.
- You will work together with your colleagues of the KYC department on subjects as knowledge, change legislation, process, reporting and client complaints.
- You hold a bachelor's or master’s degree with a background in Law, Economics or Business Administration;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are able to work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- You have a strong personality which gives you the necessary credibility and allows you to give professional advice to seniors and defend the compliance point of view;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French (German would be considered an asset);
- You have a proactive, dynamic and positive attitude combined with a customer-focused and service-minded approach;
- You have a good working knowledge of MS Office.
What we offer:
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg offers you an attractive career opportunity in an international and multicultural environment with an attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience. Interested? Please visit our career website : KYC Officer (M/F) – CDI - Loyens & Loeff - Careers