Manpoweris urgently recruiting for one of its clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg:
KYC/AML Officer (M/W)
- Gathering client information and verifying its validity
- Assessment of information obtained and conclusion on its completeness and reliability
- Collaboration with client facing staff and compliance as needed to enable completion of responsibilities
- Collaboration with other units as needed to ensure consistency of client information used for decision making
- Quality assurance on finalized KYC forms in accordance with the bank’s Global KYC standards
- Identification of opportunities to continuously improve the process.
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Law (preferably at postgraduate level) with a combination of the above being an additional asset;
• At least three (3) years professional experience in a relevant domain, especially in the investment and asset management industry;
• Prior proven experience in and solid understanding of regulatory requirements with relation to AML-KYC applied at investment firms, asset managers, or financial institutions;
• Proven experience in coordination with clients and managing flows of KYC documentation;
• Strong Excel skills (ability to manage and analyse data). Knowledge of additional data management, visualization or KYC applications would be an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be considered an advantage.
Our client offers:
- An international organization
- A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated withthe strictest confidentiality.