Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
- Collection and data quality monitoring of KYC records/data
- Complete and verify the identity of counterparty and analyse its corporate structure, with regards to its shareholding, its management and its controlling entity/beneficial ownership, on the basis of specialist corporate data providers, publicly available sources and, if required, additional information provided by the services
- Perform as first point of control for the identification of any legal, corporate and compliance issue posed by the counterparts
- Input and update as appropriate the KYC data in the central upgraded counterparty database
- Ensure the execution of key KYC and counterparts administration tasks with a particular focus on data quality
- Coordinate, update and store in the Data management system the relevant KYC documents.
- Certified secondary level education complemented with a Certificate/Diploma of complementary studies (2 years or more) in a relevant subject (e.g. business administration, accounting, economics, legal, etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience (with 1-year minimum in KYC field)
- Knowledge of legal documentation and basic knowledge of accounting or finance is advantageous.