Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & SummaryWithin the Human Capital department, our Learning & Development department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
Data analytics in Learning & Development provides the ability to categorize learning elements using attributes and statistical tools to evaluate the mapping between these classifications and expected outputs.
As our L&D Data Analyst Trainee(m/f), you will:
- Contribute to the improvement of the L&D solutions by collecting and analysing feedbacks and identifying how to better meet the development objectives (e.g. through adaptation of the content, educational approach, digital vs classroom, etc);
- Comparing data on what training an employee has completed (and when) with data on her job results can indicate whether the training has been effective.
- Graphing the performance or results of employees within a division or of comparable teams can enable managers to see who’s doing well and who needs training or performance support.
- Studying a visualization on engagement with various aspects of training—how many learners start watching a video vs. how many complete it or whether more learners complete a game-based review or listen to a podcast presenting the same information—can offer insight into how best to engage learners.
- Data on performance and quiz scores can reveal whether learners are retaining and applying skills and knowledge, long after training has ended.
- You have an interest in the new learning technologies and in digital learning solutions;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. French or German is an asset;
- You have good organisational and communication skills;
- You are rigorous and autonomous.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Statistics, Master of Business Administration, Bachelor in Business Administration
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)English, French, German
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateAugust 30, 2019