Litigation Lawyer - Luxembourg (M/F)
I am looking for several Lawyers specialised in Litigation for different law firms in Luxembourg.
You will manage a portfolio of clients, to whom you provide management and legal/administrative services.
- Drafting and Reviewing the legal documents;
- Liaising with clients, regulatory authorities and other third parties;
- Advising clients on different matters.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a law firm in Luxembourg ;
- You are fluent in English and any other languages, in particular French and German would be beneficial;
- You hold the CCDL or any other EU bar admission.
- You are a hard worker;
- You are solution-oriented person;
- You can handle stressful situations.
Do not hesitate to apply! You can contact me directly for further information or for your application.ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next week. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.