As a Lead financial analyst, you will have the opportunity to:
- work on the month-end, quarter-end, and annual operating plan consolidation, variance analysis and forecasting responsibilities, as well as meeting reporting expectations of senior leadership.
- work with regional finance and accounting teams, global finance and accounting teams, and functions within Global Technology.
- assist with developing, communicating, and distributing monthly financial performance results, variance analysis, spend forecasts, as well as solving issues to improve the quality of the work.
- have a detailed focus on analyzing cost including preparation of standardized monthly reports in addition to being able to quickly and accurately produce ad hoc reports to satisfy stakeholder inquiries.
- support cost analysis in key locations to ensure accuracy of financial statements and provide insight for forecasting.
- assist in developing and validating charge rates and charge distributions, providing support to accounting and finance as inquiries arise
To join our team you will need:
The candidate should have Bachelor Degree or a Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant area
English is a must
German is highly preferred.
A minimum of 5 years of accounting and auditing experience (preferably in a large, public accounting firm or large manufacturing organization)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Access, SAP and Hyperion preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- able to understand complex data and issues with demonstrated ability to think outside the box
- Experience with interpretation and application of current U.S. generally accepted accounting standards
- Desirable: FP&A-type of work (financial planning and analysis), cost center management, Operations finance
- Able to analyze and grasp a situation quickly from different perspectives and create well-reasoned solutions
- People management skills, including excellent written and oral communication
- a proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimal direction and interact confidently with leadership team
- unquestionable integrity and demonstrates ethical and moral behavior
- Ability to support operational decisions with logical evidence and persuasively present position and solid data supported analysis