i-Hub S.A. is a Luxembourg based company set-up to provide a technology-based KYC solution to the financial and non-financial sectors.
We are currently looking to recruit a Legal Advisor – part-time (m/f)
The Legal Advisor will work on multiple projects and will be in charge of i-Hub’s legal and regulatory compliance, side by side with the Compliance Officer. The Legal Advisor will:
- Draft and negotiate commercial agreements
- Provide the management with regular advices on legal and regulatory issues
- Regular contacts with the authorities
- Liaison between all teams, client and providers
- Work delivery on time
- Master degree is a minimum
- Good knowledge of contract law, AML/KYC processes and data protection rules
- Successful experience as a legal advisor in the financial sector if possible
- Autonomous, dynamic and proactive person
- Innovative mind-set and good organisational skills
- Strong communication and adaptation skills to the various co-workers and to new business developments
- Good understanding of operational needs and constraints
- Ability to manage several projects at a time and to make things happen
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both in written and oral English and French, any other language will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to find out more about this role, please send us your file (resume + cover letter in English) by applying at the following address: email@example.com – Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please note that regarding i-Hub’s obligation to implement internal control procedures as a PFS support company, you will be asked to provide us with a copy of your criminal records (Bulletin N°3) during the recruitment process.