Greenfield is pleased to be working closely with a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Junior Legal Assistant to join the office. The selected candidate will be responsible for handling administrative tasks and legal duties to support the legal counsel on the corporate administration. Some support to the accounting team as well as the country manager will be asked. This role will be well suited to someone who has a strong interest to join a small office and who is looking for vary various type of tasks. The company offers a friendly and encouraging type of management, within a stable and supporting environment.
- Assist the Country Manager, Jurists and accounting teams;
- Liaise with the Legal and Tax team for all corporate governance duties;
- Maintain files including archiving of accounts data;
- Communicating with colleagues in Luxembourg and abroad on accountancy, legal, administrative, audit and finance matters;
- Assist with ad hoc activities of the administration and legal team;
- Order and maintain office supplies and handle general office management.
- Bachelor in Law;
- Fluent English and French. German and/or Dutch are an asset;
- Service-oriented, good communication skills, rigorous and organized;
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nadine Van Laar.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.