Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our CSR programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality legal services to our international clients, you will report directly to Team Manager and work closely with the team. This role will suit engaged, customer orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco Specialists.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Assist to the senior lawyers in provision of corporate secretarial services to clients based in foreign jurisdictions;
- Draft different types of corporate documents from entity incorporation till dissolution;
- Be part of various clients' projects under supervision of senior lawyers;
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues worldwide and / or foreign clients in order to gather information and / or documentation required to carry out assignments;
- Data input and keeping databases fully up-to-date;
- Perform any other tasks or carry out any other duties as required from time to time.
University/college degree or 4-5 course student (preferably in law);
- Good English language (written and spoken) skills are essential;
- Good communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges;
- Working experience or international background would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages would be an advantage.
A challenging position in an expanding international company;
- Great working environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Career, training and self-development opportunities;
- Opportunity to expand your business knowledge.