Legal and corporate administrator – Funds Services (m/f)
- Prepare and process documentation for statutory filings ;
- Draft and review all the contracts and legal documents involving the Funds and the Bank in its role of Central Administrator and Custodian ;
- Coordinate and manage follow-up between the legal advisors and the promoters on the set-up of new Funds ;
- Prepare and follow-up (with the Head of the Funds Services dept) on Central Administration and Custody proposals for third-party prospects ;
- For the accepted offers : prepare the due diligence file (KYC and AML documents) required for submission and acceptation of the file by the Bank ;
- Prepare corporate notices and related documentation for corporate events (AGM, BOD meetings…).
- University degree in law ;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the fund or financial industry within the legal environment ;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English ;
- Well organized ;
- Excellent coordination and communication skills ;
- Flexible and self motivated.
If you want to join a growing environment, with a variety of challenges
and have the opportunity to make an impact on our client’s business
and on your career, please apply online.
BUSINESS ADVISORY | BUSINESS SUPPORT | REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE | SEARCH & RECRUITMENT
IQ Solutions SARL 2-4 rue du Château d'Eau L-3364 Leudelange | Phone +352 26 15 04 1