CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 150 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing and we are looking for a Logistics and Planning Consultant to strengthen our teams in Luxembourg.
- You will assistant in the logistical process of order follow-up and receipt
- You will be responsible of the physical inventory management (stocks)
- You will create of Field technician work orders
- You will organise delivery schedule
- You will be in charge of quality control of incoming IT material versus orders
- You will provide assistance in the elaboration of workload planning
- You will analyse the user requests in the domain of RFC
- You will maintain correct inventory levels for EP products
- You will develop basic reports on activities done
- You will participate in the drafting of operational procedures
- You are able to speak and write fluentlyin English and French, to easily communicate
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You have a very good knowledge in all of the MS office applications, including automation skills (VB, scripting, macro's, etc.)
- You are a team worker, multitasking and stress resilient person
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position..