Account Manager (F/M)
Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
The Group has over 44,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 4.1 billion Euros in 2018. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com
Sopra Steria is currently looking for an “Account Manager” with a focus on the Public/Private Sector in Luxembourg.
- As Account Manager in the Public/Private Sector, you are a 100% sales minded person driven by the “hunting” part of the job and you manage strategic prospects within the target group of Sopra Steria.
- You are responsible for maintaining and developing good relationships with your prospects and new customers, bearing in mind the further development of the commercial activities of Sopra Steria in Infrastructure Management and Outsourcing Services.
- You take the entire ownership of the global account growth strategies, identifying, qualifying, leading, negotiating and closing the largest and most complex sales deals.
- You prepare and defend your offers towards the prospects in close cooperation with the pre-sales and technical teams and you develop comprehensive new business opportunity plans to assist in the identification and further qualification of sales opportunities with both existing and especially new customers in the Public/Private Sector.
- Experience should result in access to decision makers & influencers, understanding of legislation on Public/Private tenders and insight in large deals & prospects in the Public/Private Sector.
- You have at least 3 à 10 years of working experience in IT Services sales in the Public/Private Sector;
- You have a positive attitude, commercial feeling and you have succeeded in gaining the confidence of customers and prospects and in correctly identifying their needs or proposing creative solutions;
- You establish constructive exchanges with the Client Executives, understanding their priorities and bring interesting alternatives to their hottest topics;
- You are a committed and enthusiastic team player who enjoys working with colleagues to reach commercial success;
- You have excellent communication skills and you can help writing complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality-oriented;
- You speak French and have a very good written and spoken knowledge of English;
- You will have order & revenue targets and ensure projects are delivered by teams using the local and global delivery model;
- You are a real hunter with a good knowledge of the IT market and the world of IT Projects in the domain of consulting and infrastructure management services.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.