You are passionate by the Machine Learning and you want to make a big step in your career and face big new challenges?
You want to work in an international environment and you want to be part of a company that is at the edge of technology in the industrial sector ?
You have an innovative mind and you like to be up to date with the technologies you like?
Experis IT Luxembourg have a great opportunity for you!
Indeed, One of our clients is actively looking for a Machine Learning Engineer (m / f) to strengthen his Research and Development team.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Develop machine learning algorithms to improve their industrial devices
- You specify and develop treatments for industrial devices ; and contribute to achievements and validations based on a generic embedded processing architecture.
- Participate in upstream studies: data analysis: information extraction, object detection and classification, “deeplearning” for future developments.
- Provide bibliographic research results related to the Machine / Deep Learning field
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have a Master Degree or a PhD in Maths/Physics/Computer sciences/ Data science or in a related field
- You have 2 or 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have an In-depth understanding of common Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
- You have good analytical and bibliographic research capabilities
- You have basic knowledge of real-time processing
- You have an excellent command of French and English
- You are autonomous and like team work
NICE TO HAVE :
- Knowledge or affinity with Image Processing or Signal treatment
- Knowledge or experience in C++ development
- Experience in Implementation of algorithms of Machine Learning / Deep Learning
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me directly at the following email address: email@example.com