Manager, Fund Administration MUR99
Greenfield is pleased to be working closely with a fund administrator servicing real estate and private equity clients which operates globally. The team is currently looking for a Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day running of a team in the Luxembourg Administration group. The candidate will, in particular, be in charge of the company’s client accounting, reporting and tax compliance functions. The candidate will be expected to act as a director on fund and SPV boards in due course as well as act as an interface at a senior level with clients in order to problem solve and proactively oversee the delivery of services. As a manager, you will successfully build, mentor and motivate a team of accountants and administrators to provide a quality client-focused service. The candidate will also have an understanding of the regulatory issues applicable to Luxembourg PFS.
- Client-facing and client-focused position with overall responsibility for the delivery of accounting, company secretarial, reporting and fiscal compliance services to fund and SPV clients.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through systematic process and high quality of delivery.
- Solving problems proactively using technical expertise and common-sense.
- Building, mentoring and motivating a client servicing team with an emphasis on excellence.
- Ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Responsibility for managing client-team communications, which may operate on a cross-jurisdictional basis.
- Acting as a director of funds and SPVs as appropriate.
- Participating in marketing and business development activities, including prospective client pitches.
- Direct experience of client service in a professional services firm.
- Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS.
- An understanding of the legal and regulatory regimes applicable to Luxembourg PFS and Luxembourg funds and SPVs.
- Proactive and problem-solving approach to client servicing.
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in managing, mentoring and motivating teams and individuals.
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills for a high degree of client interaction and the promotion of client interaction within the business.
- Fluent in English, with French and/or German an advantage.
- Minimum Education / Qualifications
- The candidate will hold a professional accounting qualification at an appropriate level (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Muriel Newton by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.