The EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team combines all the experience and expertise available within EY in order to offer a complete range of value-added services and to advise on corporate transactions. For cross-border transactions, we deploy multinational teams from the international EY TAS network. The Luxembourg TAS team is comprised of professionals coming from various backgrounds and disciplines, such as corporate finance, private equity, banking industry and financial audit.
Our teams advise clients throughout the transaction cycle with a fully integrated transactions offering, from strategic review to integration. Through our independent position with respect to lenders, investors, and investment bankers, our team of professionals is ideally placed to successfully support corporate transactions.
Our projects may involve international travel, and the integration of our EMEIA practice has made longer-term mobility a genuinely accessible option for those who wish to develop their career internationally.
In order to continue the expansion of our Luxembourg Transaction Advisory Services department, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Manager in Valuation & Modelling Services (TAS) (m/f)
As a manager within a rapidly growing TAS team, your primary focus will be on Valuation & Business Modelling (VBM) services.
In VBM, EY performs high-quality valuations of companies and individual assets, recognizing the need for transparent and robust valuations that satisfy corporate, regulatory and accounting requirements. We provide modelling support for strategic decisions, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, private equity deals, pricing and bid evaluation and restructuring. We work with businesses to develop models using alternative operational assumptions and financing structures that incorporate key risks and uncertainties.
Your responsibilities will also include contributing to the commercial development of our services, especially actively participating in any business development activities and the preparation of presentation material for sourcing of new business.
- You hold a relevant university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar.
- You have 4-6 years of relevant work experience in VBM services, preferably in a big-4 firm.
- You hold or are in the final stages of completing additional professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, MRICS).
- You possess an entrepreneurial mind and a high level of enthusiasm, whilst behaving with integrity and having the courage to lead, whilst displaying true team spirit.
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills and show well established analytical, organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be viewed as very valuable assets. Additional language skills will be considered an advantage.
We offer you:
- A friendly, international yet challenging work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- On-going training.
- To be part of a growing and dynamic team.
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV and a motivation letter via our online application form on www.ey.com/lu/careers.
We guarantee the confidentiality for all the applicants
For more information, please visit our web site: www.ey.com