Line of ServiceTax
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Corporate Transfer Pricing practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team helps our clients with a range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. You’ll focus on helping clients with business transformation that ultimately helps advance their business goals.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
With four fully dedicated transfer pricing partners and over 40 fully dedicated transfer pricing specialists, PwC Luxembourg is the largest transfer pricing firm in Luxembourg. Having gained international transfer pricing experience in over 10 countries and in different industries, PwC Luxembourg's transfer pricing team is well positioned to advise you on a transfer pricing strategy that can help advance your goals within the ever-shifting tax landscape. PwC Luxembourg's team is specialised in the transfer pricing aspects of all important Luxembourg industries and areas including asset management, banking, insurance, financial transactions and value chain transformation.
As a Manager Transfer Pricing Specialist with focus on the Financial Services, you will:
- Be expected to demonstrate you FS TP knowledge and manage transfer pricing projects mainly related to the Financial Services sector, ranging from performing economic analyses and transfer pricing documentation to assisting with planning;
- Play a key role in the review, documentation, management of transfer pricing policies and processes, aligning them with the strategic objectives of the client. Part of your work will consist in (conducting and/or) reviewing economic analyses performed with databases specific to the Financial Services;
- Manage international TP projects as part of a dedicated team;
- Work closely with the Senior Managers, Directors as well as with Partners in supporting client management and marketing initiatives as well as driving knowledge building of junior staff.
- You hold a University degree in economics or law;
- You have gained at least 5 years TP experience with a focus on Financial Transactions and FS Industry (e.g. with a Financial Services firm, a bank, a law firm or a TP service Provider) where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You are proficient in English, French or German would be considered as an asset;
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong problem solving skills.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019