Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & SummaryA career in Knowledge Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to play an integral part of knowledge sharing across the PwC network so that we can continually provide better service to our clients. You’ll help organise and manage various sources of information as well as provide research support for internal and external clients.
Our Research team supports internal leaders through research and data analytics to provide actionable insights. You’ll work with our team to examine news media, litigation resources, securities violations, and other applicable sources and will summarise adverse findings for the investigating team. You’ll also routinely provide procedural support to practitioners navigating PwC’s client risk assessment requirements and tools.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
As a Market Analyst (m/f), you will:
- Be part of a team dedicated to strategic intelligence;
- Research and analyse relevant qualitative and quantitative data;
- Monitor latest market trends in the financial and non-financial sectors;
- Structure and write comprehensive reports on given industry topics;
- Design market studies, surveys, competitors and products analysis;
- Prepare presentations for internal and external use;
- Understand the legal and regulatory environment of specific sectors;
- Develop a point of view on the challenges and the opportunities related to specific themes and industries;
- Supervise and coordinate internal and external projects.
- You hold a Master’s degree or a PhD in a relevant field (business, economics, or other);
- You have experience in a relevant business domain (2-3 years in a similar position);
- You have experience and/or interest in the financial services industry;
- You have a good knowledge of the local market;
- You have excellent computer (MS Office) and organizational skills;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is an asset;
- You are highly stress resistant and able to cope with multiple demands and requirements;
- You are able to quickly understand a problem, to structure ideas, to identify possible solutions and key success factors as well as to interpret and assess the impact of the results of an analysis;
- You are rigorous, curious and proactive.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Master Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)English
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date