Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products, service clients? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative IT companies in Luxembourg?
We are currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on a European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, team work and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will:
- Translate business goals and objectives from marketing plans into actionable integrated campaigns that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue
- Collaborate with other marketing divisions to deliver exceptional customer experiences through efficient campaigns
- Manage the implementation, execution and measurement of marketing and email campaigns to drive business performance
- Identify target audiences for specific campaigns and tailor programs and messaging accordingly
- Leverage marketing automation tool to execute email campaigns, drive leads and help engage our existing leads and customers
- Continually track campaign results, A/B test, analyse, report and refine marketing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Develop and manage processes/integration with CRM tools
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign setup, conversion, nurturing and database management
- Copywriting, content creation and proof reading
- Work closely with Sales and Operations teams to ensure sales reps are following agreed upon processes that allow marketing to execute effective campaigns; make process improvement recommendations when necessary
- Stay abreast of latest marketing campaign trends and best practices
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing industry experience with a focus on campaign management, demand generation, analytics and optimization preferably in a B2B environment
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing automation, including demand generation, email, lead scoring and grading, nurturing campaigns, and segmentation
- Proven experience using marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Act On etc.)
- In-depth experience with database segmentation and understanding of best practices for efficient and effective campaign targeting
- Experience managing localized email programs across a large number of geographic markets
- Knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and understanding of the integration between the CRM system and marketing automation tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral English skills. French or other language excellence is highly appreciated
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,000 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to-use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker’s state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt and Singapore, with a total headcount of over 200 employees. For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com.