Mechanical design engineer
Gradel develops turn-key special purpose machines (mechanical automated equipment) dedicated to nuclear, space and general industry for more than 50 years. GRADEL supports its customers all over the projects: from the definition of the specification up to the installation and operation of the equipment. This activity is in strong development.
In order to strengthen our engineering department, we are looking for an experienced engineer in mechanical design with following profile requirements:
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in mechanical design
- Good knowledge in materials resistance and good skills in dimensioning
- Knowledge in hydraulic, pneumatic and electrotechnics is considered as an asset.
- Proficient with solidworks (CAD and FEM calculation module) or another CAD software.
- Practical approach, problem solving
- Organised and methodical
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently, good team player
- Language skills: fluent in English/French or English/German (written and oral). A third language (French or German) is considered as an asset.
- Design of our equipment
- Dimensioning of our equipment
- Calculation of our equipment
- Realisation of detail drawings
- Realisation of BOM (bill of materials)
- Realisation of technical documentation
- Development of our equipment
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong relationships with customers and other departments of the company (Supply-chain, Purchasing, Assembly).
This position is available from the 1st. of January 2019. The candidate will be offered a CDI. The position is based Ellange.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter + CV).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process. The selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record.