NAV CONTROLLER (M/F)
Working in the Fund Administration Product Control team in Luxembourg, you will be part of a team that is central to the success of our fund administration activities, with responsibility for the validation of funds administered in Luxembourg. The team are in close contact with internal and external service providers in the investment fund business (e.g. portfolio managers, fund development specialists, management companies, auditors and regulators).
- Perform daily oversight of investment fund net asset value calculations and ensure net asset values pass all quality tests timely and accurately
- Very good knowledge of general Accounting rules and principles
- Understanding of the fund business workflow with various actors (Custody, TA, Portfolio Managers,…)
- Good communication skills in English and French (written and spoken)
- Review of NAV Error and perform impact calculation
- Follow/Argue NAV error/Impact calculation with Auditors and Management Companies
- Ability to define Remedial Action Plan after NAV Error
- Support the team in the major integration project to support the migration of Fund Administration
- operations to the targeted operating model
The Candidate Profile:
- Educated to degree level in accounting, finance, economics or similar with post-graduate experience in a fund accounting position;
- Demonstrate knowledge fund accounting, at least 4-5 years of experiences as fund accountant (UCITs / traditional funds);
- Proven track of previous successful accounting role, NAV plausibility controller will perform all funds accounting oversight duties;
- Familiarity with MIG21 or GP3 is an asset;
- Ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines;
- Champion cooperation and partnership with your team colleagues, while able to complete tasks independently;
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with people at all levels;
- Flexibility to work on late shift to support the target-operating model.
Our client is a large fund administrator.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.
up to £56,000.00 /year