- Become a member in a very dynamic environment and a diverse cross-functional team.
- Coordinate Advanced Quality Planning activities within the R&D team and the local Plant NPI team (FMEA studies, RvsCC. analysis, industrialization planning) to address timely the manufacturing capability gaps with the designated function.
- Coordinate Plant Tire Release Process and assist on-site in EMEA region plants with Tire Releases both for replacement and OE.
- Assist, when required, local plant teams with plant OE audits and help to compile plant reports required by OEM.
- Troubleshoot plant process opportunities.
- Coordinate and plan development workload in plants via OMC One System.
To join our team you will need:
The candidate must have successfully completed a degree in Engineering or in a related field.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of German and/or French and/or Polish is an asset.
- The candidate must have knowledge of tire design and/or plant experience.
- Experience in the tire manufacturing process is an asset.
- Exposure to consumer development and/or to tire uniformity are assets, as well as having a basic knowledge in compounding.
- Good computer Skills (MS Office and Technical support).
- Have a Lean, Quality and On Time Delivery approach.
- Be willing to travel in EMEA region.
- Be willing to deal with Passenger and/or Radial Medium Truck Projects.
- Be self-managed, dynamic and able to work in a matrix organization.
- Be a team player and have team building skills.
- Have good communication skills (both oral and written) at all levels of the organization within the EMEA Region.