Are you fluent in English?
Do you have a previous experience as an Office Manager?
If yes, this offer might be of your interest!
* Day-to-day office management (courier management, screening calls, organisation of office and kitchen supplies, light facility management, ensure maintenance of office equipment and co-ordination with IT experts, monitoring and re-negotiating contracts, working with notaries and other service providers, DHL and courier services, reviewing of invoices, reception (welcoming people)
* Limited HR role (holidays, illness, business trips management), update of administration and office procedures, interface with various Luxembourg administration offices
* Co-ordination of staff social events
* Organisation of day-to-day meetings as well as of Committees (agenda, preparation of meeting rooms, catering, coordination of material packs for Committees), conference calls and videoconferences; assisting existing 2 personal assistants with Board meetings
* Coordination and cooperation in various areas with other parts of the Group
* Previous successful experience as an Office Manager, a secretary or PA or an administrative role
* Fluent in English and French. Ability to deal with high level individuals/VIPs and to treat issues with confidentiality
* Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple tasks; ability to operate in international environment. Strong organisational skills
* Eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BB1
We'll help you go further.