Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Officer-Transaction Monitoring and Termination (TMT)
- Preparing the end of inclusion period notices and all related tasks such as update in eFront;
- Participating to the review of the end of inclusion period notices done in the past with the aim of ensuring the existence and the accurateness of the documents and of the entries in the databases;
- Providing operational support to the monitoring of the transactions as per the unit responsibilities;
- Contributingto the development, improvement and implementation of management tools suitable for the specific unit’s needs;
- Supporting the more experienced Officer in the day-to-day activities.
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar fields;
- Approximately 3 years relevant professional experience in financial administration, mandate administration, finance or audit, preferably in an area that covers one or several of the organisation’s business lines (preferably debt products);
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, to react swiftly and effectively to new situations in a client-focused and high-quality service environment;
Our client offers:
- An international organization
- A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.