Risk Analyst (FTC 1 year) (M/F)
We are looking for a Risk Analyst to join the Risk Department of a corporate bank.
- Act as Basel III CRD IV subject matter expert for operational risk subjects,
- Monitor the Bank's operational risk management,
- Develop and implement an Incident Reporting and Response System to address the bank operational risk incidents (breaches), respond to alleged policy violations, or complaints from external parties,
- Implement risk policies and procedures,
- Support and assist in the risk management of treasury related operations,
- maintain and improve the operational risk standards in line with Luxembourg regulatory requirements,
- work closely with line managers to identify risk issues, and promote solutions to manage risks,
- support the risk identification and assessment by using Key Risk/Performance Indicators, Risk & Control Self-Assessment, etc
- support the risk monitoring processes,
- support the production of risk reporting, both to the Head Office as well as to the regulators,
- conduct ad-hoc analysis of risks and controls,
- Assist in preparing credit assessments on corporates, providing credit recommendation.
THE CANDIDATE :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an operational risk role in banking (ideally corporate banking);
- English mandatory and any other language would be a plus
- Delivery focused with ability to prioritize, assess materiality of issues, and ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
THE CLIENT :
Our client is a corporate bank.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.