For one of our client, a banking holding company which is one of the world's largest financial group, we are recruiting an Operations Analyst in Capital Markets (euro bonds).
For this position your role will be to promote, document, and support the client services including SPC administration in the Business Planning and Development Department.
Your main responsibilities include the following:
- Review agreements and other related documents of euro/global securities or MTN programs and provide comments to lawyers or managers by the deadlines
- Execute transactions, communicate and negotiate with issuers, lawyers and managers and liaise with the stock exchange or clearing systems
- Maintain good relationship with existing and potential clients and other counterparties
- Co-work with and provide support to the operations sections from client relationship point of view
- Prepare the reports for Japanese withholding tax or central bank
- Prepare fee quotes for possible new transactions
- Provide administrative support including the preparation of internal applications or reports as well as the maintenance of important documents
- Support group SPC administration tasks including quarterly accounting reports
- Provide proof of sense and sound judgment relating to risk awareness
- Inform the section leader of all risks of error and actual errors as soon as detected and evaluate their impact
- Fluent in Japanese and English (other European languages will be considered as advantage)
- Must hold a Bachelor degree in Banking or Economics, or equivalent
- Highly skilled in MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Constant focus on quality and client service with excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mind
- Multi-tasking skills, autonomous and pro-active
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to Myriam Rachid quoting the reference LU782468.