Your missionOur Industries & Services (I&S) consulting practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
In this role, you will assist operational and service companies in Luxembourg and other European countries, and provide support for operational companies in fields such as strategy review and development, operational optimisation, process review, commercial due diligence, project management, and operational tasks.
As an Operations & Strategy Advisor (m/f), you will:
- Carry out research about (target) markets, products, trends, and competitors;
- Review client documentation and participate in on-site operational visits;
- Perform financial / procedural analyses and projects on strategic / operational digital transformations;
- Map current/future state models, i.e., target operating models, organisational redesign, etc.;
- Identify and develop recommendations, solutions and implementation scenarios;
- Prepare client deliverables (mostly PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and participate in client meetings/workshops;
- Contribute to the development of business by being involved in client relationship management, bidding process and business solution development.
- You hold a Master's degree from University, an Engineer School or a Business School;
- You ideally have a first experience in Consulting Services or in a specific industry;
- You have an understanding of the link between a company's operations, finances, and strategy;
- You can quickly grasp and have a passion for operational processes or procedures;
- You have an understanding of financial statements, related key performance indicators, and basic financial analysis techniques;
- You are keen to work on projects and develop ideas through brainstorming exercises;
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English;
- You have the ability to be part of and develop client relationships.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!
Type of Contract