ORACLE DBA (M/F)
Do you want to carry out international projects? Oracle databases administration has no secret for you?
Do not search anymore, this position is made for you!
One of our clients is currently looking for a ORACLE DBA (m/f) in Luxemburg.
- You will provide database support and troubleshooting for business application
- You will be a guardian of data integrity and security
- You will develop and maintain database-related documentation
- You will guarantee optimal database performance (configuration and parameters) and you will be involved in the evolution of our database infrastructure
- You will work in collaboration with the different project and development teams to define database needs and constraints;
PROFILE SEARCH :
- You have an University degree in an ICT related field, or equivalent background knowledge and experience;
- You have working experience between 3 and 5 years in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- You have a good knowledge or experience with : Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle Exadata
- You have work recently with ICT operations : setup of operations, conducting of operations, implementation and follow-up of SLAs;
- You are fluent in English and French
- Databases : Oracle DB, Oracle Exadata, Microsoft SQL;
- Middleware : IBM WebSphere (WAS, MQ, ESB);
- Programming and scripting : Oracle PL/SQL, Korn Shell, VB script, Python, Java;
- Operating Systems : Linux RHEL, IBM AIX, Microsoft Windows, IBM z/OS;
- Virtualisation : VMWare ESX, IBM PowerVC.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Real career perspectives ;
- A high variety of projects ;
- Work in an international environment ;
- A good working atmosphere.
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me at the following email address: email@example.com