As member of the Legal Deparment, you will be in charge of different tasks from incorporation to litigation of companies.
Our client is a prestigious private bank.
Under the supervision of 4 Legal Counsels and with the help of 3 other Paralegals:
- Handle the day-to-day requests of our clients about 120 entities
- Prepare and submit corporate documentation such as the incorporation of Luxembourg companies, the change of name, managers/directors, articles of association, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital, liquidation/dissolution, capital reduction (account 115) etc.
- Draft standard legal documents (board minutes, incorporation deeds, shareholders resolutions, agreements and reports)
- Track and check documents (signature, legalisation, apostille)
- Prepare, attend board and shareholders meetings and take minutes
- Maintain statutory registers
- Liaise with clients, notaries, lawyers (both internally and externally) and authorities
- You have a Master degree in law or an equivalent university degree
- You have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- You have a perfect command of English, French being considered as an asset
- You are highly organized, rigorous and understand the importance of deadlines
- You are proactive, eager to learn with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a perfect command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- A challenging role within a stable team/organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal trainings and career development