Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Payroll & Benefits Specialist Role:
As part of the Finance team and working closely with Human Resources, the Payroll Specialist will be fully responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for six companies in Luxembourg. He/she will ensure that all data on the payroll is accurate and in line with companies' policies and relevant legislation that have impact on payroll and benefit payments.
Payroll & Benefits Specialist Role Job Duties in Brief:
- Overseeing the payroll process autonomously
- Processing and reviewing payrolls of varying degrees of complexity across a monthly frequency
- Reconciling each payroll on a periodic basis
- Dealing with employees and team payroll related queries
- Advising employees on tax issues or any other queries relating to payroll
- Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement
- Managing payroll and taxation processing for employees who are seconded or transferred to other offices
- Adhere to strong internal controls to ensure best practice
- Perform any duties as may be required from time to time
- Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
- Responsible for all internal and external audit processes
- Communication with the external payroll provider: be the point of contact between the provider and the Citco entities
- Check and review the output provided by the payroll provider
- Communication and social skills
- Service orientated attitude
- Professional/calm manner
- Organisation/planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Multi task ability/Flexible approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience in a similar role
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.