For one of our clients located in Luxembourg City, we are looking for a:
Policy Coordinator (m/f)
About The Role:
The Policy Coordinator will support the management of Global Payment Operations Policies, Standards and Procedures. You will need to be a strong communicator, capable of building positive relationships, and passionate about technology and e-commerce. You will work cross-functionally, collaborating with all levels of organization to drive policy design, approval, and implementation.
• Support management of Global Payment Operations policy, standards and procedures.
• Independently complete revision and simplification projects as well as design of new policy documents.
• Act as the escalation point of contact for policy issues and questions.
• Solicit feedback from different teams across the business and synthesize multiple opinions into policy proposals.
• Drive policy enforcement by working with multiple stakeholders such as product, training and customer service to implement and increase policy compliance and adherence.
• Partner with other teams across the business to assess and implement required controls to reduce financial, regulatory and reputational risk.
• 3+ years of experience in policy and procedure development, risk management, internal audit, internal controls, or risk consulting.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Organized analytical thinker, with experience managing projects and deliverables.
• Passion for problem-solving. Ability to quickly understand the essence of new and existing policy requirements and business challenges.
• A global mind-set and ability to work effectively with people and teams from various cultures and time zones
• Experience operating in a fast pace, rapid change environment where matrix reporting and reliance on others is the norm to get things done
What We Offer:
• This opportunity is a full-time position for 6 months. It could be converted into a permanent contract at the end of the assignment
• The opportunity to work in a global company
• Attractive package including meal vouchers