Portfolio Analyst - Asset Management Company - Luxembourg
Our client is an Asset Management company, based in Luxembourg. In order to strengthen their team (5 persons), they are looking for a Portfolio Analyst. You will report to the Portfolio Manager.
The role offers significant exposure across all Portfolio Management disciplines. It is a new position and it is an opportunity to develop your skills, especially regarding new methods of financing companies.
- Conducting detailed portfolio analysis and preparing reports;
- Implementing investment strategies and managing the portfolio activities;
- Performing research, valuation and cash flow analysis;
- Reviewing complex financial models and performing stress-testing analysis;
- Taking care of financial metrics and regulatory restrictions that may impact the portfolio;
- Monitoring regulatory developments to ensure the compliance with the regulator;
- Preparing reports for the Investment Committees;
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager and the investment team for the investment decisions;
- Visiting the European branches of the group for portfolio meetings and ad-hoc projects.
- A Master degree (ideally in Finance, Statistics or Economics);
- A minimum of one year's in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the alternative investment funds (AIFMD) framework ;
- An Experience with Private Equity / Private Debt / Leveraged Buyout / Credit will be an asset ;
- Fluent in English;
- Microsoft Excel's tool mastery;
- Strong technical and analytical skills and team player.
- Working in a successful and established Asset Management Institution in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Skills development in an expert team;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.