An innovative and human-sized FinTech company is actively looking for a Regional Manager for its office located in Luxembourg City.
This group provides software solutions to the financial industry (mainly banks and wealth management).
Its partners want to extend and grow their presence in Benelux by acquiring new clients and maintaining strong relationships with the current ones.
Your role will not be an easy task, but your challenge and entrepreneurial spirit will help you! Indeed, you will be the successor of one of the pillars of the company (+20 years and successful achievements). Your goal will be to meet, as much as possible, the standards and level of quality he has acquired over the past years with the local actors. To reach it, you have excellent presentation skills as well as a friendly personality and natural leadership.
Having good knowledge of the Luxembourg financial market and a local network is a must to perform in this role!
You will enjoy a flexible, collaborative and success-oriented environment with a strong team-spirit. By integrating this stable (almost no staff turnover) and fast-growing company, you will have responsibilities and participate in its success story!
Are you ready for this new adventure?
- Develop, maintain and create strong client relationships
- Expand the business thanks to a strong business plan
- Participate in the strategy of the group
- Manage your team of IT consultants (and take care of them!)
- Min 7 years of experience in business development / people management / strategic roles within the financial industry
- You have local experiences and a strong network in Luxembourg
- You speak English & French (German would be a STRONG asset)
- Knowledge of Payments/SWIFT, Tax reporting, Compliance or Data management are a big plus
- You have a stable career and long-term vision
- An attractive salary including a fixed salary + commissions (up to 30%)
- Meal vouchers of 10,80€ + Mobile + Laptop
- Highly flexible and negotiable package depending on your ability to sell yourself!
- Integrate a fast-growing, human-sized and ambitious company
- Training program to develop/strengthen your skills
- Parking slot provided (in the City centre of Luxembourg)
- Have a role with responsibilities and participate in the development decisions
- Stable group with a flat hierarchy, flexible mindset and unformal communication
- Take up a new driving challenge in your career
- Flexible hours and home-working possible
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (Word Format preferred). This position is handled by Léna GAST.
- CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED -
All the applications will remain totally confidential. If this opportunity does not match with your profile, do not hesitate to share it with your network. You could earn a €250 voucher if you help us to find the right person.
€30,000.00 - €31,000.00 /year