Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Private Equity Investments - Administrative Assistant Ger/Eng
The (Senior) Administrative Assistant reports to a Head of Division and/or the Head of Unit, supports the smooth running of activities by providing secretarial and administrative assistance to the Head of Division and/or the Head of Unit and is the back-up of the other Administrative Assistants of the Department.
S/he will aid the team members as well as act as back-up of the other teams’ assistants in their absence.
The successful candidate will perform general secretarial duties and administrative tasks. S/he will have the following responsibilities:
• Organizing meetings in Luxembourg with external counterparts;
• Organizing business trips and preparing the relevant expense reports;
• Preparing presentations, due diligence dossiers and letters to external counterparts;
• Preparing, distributing and following up reports and notes, incl. overview tables and quarterly reports when needed;
• Organize team meetings, take & dispatch meeting minutes;
• Drafting routine correspondence and edit materials;
• Undertake related electronic (using the internal data storage system) and paper filing;
• Communicate efficiently (face-to-face, phone, email) with the team members but also with internal as well as external clients; cooperate with the other teams’ assistants and other interfaces;
• Create and process requisitions/purchase orders/receipts for conference attendance, business meals, other relevant expenses;
• Follow up on internal documentation throughout the approval process;
• Produce and process counterparty consultation letters as required by the organization procedures.
• Certified secondary level education;
• Any additional certifications indicating specialization would be an advantage;
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant administrative experience in a financial or audit environment and understanding of financial documentation;
• Excellent knowledge of standard computer tools and MS Office tools (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
• Excellent written and spoken German and English; knowledge of French and/or other EU languages would be an advantage.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.