GRADELproduces and markets sputtering targets for the glass industry for more than 20 years. It developed and patented a new process of continuous casting for rotatable targets in 2014. The activity of the sputtering targets division has increased sharply in the last years. In order to sustain its growthGRADEL is looking for a process engineer with following profile requirements:
- Engineering master in material sciences or mechanics
- Experience in manufacturing environment (min. 3 years)
- Experience of casting operation is considered as an asset
- Knowledge about metallurgy of non-ferrous(Sn, Zn, Al) is considered as an asset
- Practical approach, problem solving
- Organised and methodical
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently, good team player and good communication skills
- Language skills: fluent in English/French
- Management of production team (5 people)
- Maintenance management
- Ensure quality of the products
- Development of new products
- Definition of production parameters
- Continuous improvement
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong development opportunities. The position requires relationships with suppliers, customers and other departments of the company. The position is based in Ellange, Luxembourg.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development,please send your application to email@example.com (cover letter + CV).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process. The selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record.