PROCESS & TEST ENGINEER (M/F)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Process Engineer in Luxembourg, to support the EMEA process burners group!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Various models of Process Burner testing within customer specifications
- Various Process burners engineering design
- Technical Support for Aftermarket and Main jobs departments
- Meeting with customers on site
What You Will Need:
- Chemical engineer or mechanical engineer (with background in energy, fluid dynamics).
- Previous experience on a similar position within the oil & gas industry.
- Programming skills like: Java, C++, C# is preferred.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- CFD modelling: Fluent, Star-CCM is a plus
- You are both fluent in English and French. Any additional language is an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexible.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com