- Update PO database, creation of PO's and GR's;
- Support in category management;
- Creation of SO; vendor;
- Managing of block invoices.
- Supplier creation, modification and activation.
- Retrieving and analyzing data from the system (related to the categories).
- Providing support through SAP.
- Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Legal Studies or related fields
- Experience on SAP ERP is an asset
- 1 to 3 years of working experience
- Previous role experience in a Purchasing department will be considered an asset
- Master of Microsoft Office Pack
- Fluent in English
- Any other language is an advantage
- A first experience in a similar position