Procurement Team Leader (m/f)
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Responsible to lead and develop procurement personnel. Support the implementation of policies, procedures and monitoring of metrics to align the Goals and Objectives for the procurement and expediting functions;
- Provide effective management to organization’s business activities that have to do with its strategic and financial growth
- Implement and ensure compliance to policies and procedures of the company into business unit operations
- Monitor and review company’s project activities and ensure that they are brought to completion within scheduled period of time and budget.
- Develop best management and quality practices while leading a team that fosters effective business relations with JZHC suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Support the development of Global Supply Chain & Logistics strategy and execute the implementation.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and reporting metrics to track performance and address deficiencies against targets. Lead and drive change if the desired metrics are not being met.
- Develop an Expediting function that supports the needs and expectations of the product groups
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks, such as processing information files, reporting and other paperwork.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Creative thinking – ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company
- Planning skills: ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently
- Ability to resolve complaints, disputes and conflicts
- Display managerial and leadership abilities
- Procurement, Expediting and or Supply Chain knowledge
- Ability to Manage 3PL partner and Global Transportation
- Proficient in English Languages
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Master degree in Procurement or equivalent
- First successful Experience in a similar position
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com