Are you looking for new challenges?
Do you want to take on ambitious challenges in your everyday work and support the development of a growing international manufacturing company?
We need a Product Management & Communication Coordinator to help us support our sales
Support the Firetec Product and Sales Management team into its different missions:
Product management and communication:
- Manage product contents in catalogues, brochures, newsletters, in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Management team,
- Support the Product Management team in projects follow up from development to market launch
- Create sales tools and power point presentations,
- Lead communication (internal, front office and customers) in collaboration with Marketing: information on new products, catalogues, brochures, front offices price lists, manuals, product certification,
- Product lifecycle follow-up: from launch to withdrawal:
- Market feedback collection: prior and after launch (front offices opinion, forecasts),
- Benchmarks: product listing, specifications, certifications,
- Inform sales representatives of new product, product evolution or withdrawal.
- Development of training contents: technical and commercial in collaboration product manager and sales:
- Create and update the training content and program,
- Continuous improvement of training contents,
- Manage the training regular sessions organization,
- Evaluate and manage the trainee’s satisfaction,
- Create and organize special trainings on sales request.
- Product reference price calculation and analysis,
- Preparation of selling price, improvement and update of price list.
- Manage together with production the S&OP meetings
- Monthly sales analysis and report (back up of the one in charge),
- Punctual sales analysis on request,
- Sales support on product information questions (prices and delivery time excluded),
- Customer satisfaction analysis (back up of the one in charge), Reports after product management meetings.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in marketing &communication and/or technical field;
- 3 years’ experience in a product marketing and/or product management team.
- Technical background,
- Knowledge on how to handle business in a multicultural environment;
- Industrial market experience would be a real advantage;
- Fluency in English & French or German, additional languages are assets;
- Open mindedness, reactiveness, and rigor.
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team, in a fast moving and growing industrial company.
If you don’t receive any answer within a period of 30 days, you will have to consider that your application could not have been retained.
If you are interested in this position, please send your apply by clicking the Apply button below.