Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products, service clients? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative IT companies in Luxembourg?
We seek an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team to guide Talkwalker’s product marketing efforts.
This position reports to the VP Marketing with responsibilities including market and competitive analysis and segmentation, product positioning and messaging, product launch campaigns, marketing enablement. The Product Marketing Manager will also help shape demand generation campaigns and messaging and coordinate cross-functionally with Product Management and other marketing functions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth level across the US, Europe and APAC, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, team work and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans for our SaaS products: Talkwalker Analytics, Influencer One, Quick Search. By working closely with product and marketing teams you’ll define core positioning, messaging, and product marketing strategies
- Drive demand and revenue growth through creative multi-channel product marketing campaigns for different stages of the buyer journey
- Develop marketing launch plans and execute launches for new product offerings
- Create marketing content about Talkwalker products that can be used on websites, webinars, tradeshows, advertising, and more
- Work closely with other marketing functions to build product marketing materials and campaigns
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to track and analyze the effectiveness of different messages using multivariate testing
- Talk with current and prospective customers to understand current pain points, reasons for considering change, and the materials needed to make a change in their organization
- Perform ongoing market research and articulate competitive differentiators to internal teams
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Talkwalker’s products in a leadership position
- Develop messaging framework that will be used by every Talkwalker employee to describe the company and service
- Conduct customer interviews to capture content for case studies and video testimonials
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product roadmap, feature gaps and customer requests
- Ability to turn a rich and fast-evolving combination of product features and customer stories into compelling, differentiated, and powerful product messages
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a successful track record of researching target markets, defining messaging, developing content, and executing product launch plans
- 3+ years of experience in the software industry either as a product manager or product marketer
- Both creative and organized, with excellent copywriting and presentation skills
- Good understanding of customer buying processes and how marketing influences different stages in the process
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with sharp deadlines
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Knowledge of the main marketing channels
- Fluent English
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,000 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker’s state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com.