One of our clients, a major actor within the Online Retail industry, is looking for a:
Project and Community Manager (W/M)
Your community: the 100 trainers and 8000 trainees of the Group within the EU.
As Community and Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving awareness, adoption, and education for our trainers and trainees. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to generate content to assist with educating the community on how to use the training tools. You will manage issues, changes, and crisis communications and execute on strategic communications, programs, and experiences across the business. You will be accountable to coordinate message management across various channels and communities and focus on embedding two-way feedback channels to enable continuous improvement.
· Delivering data-informed reporting to stakeholders and to make the community voice heard.
· Generating scalable processes to engage business stakeholders and advise on content as needed to promote education or highlights of the program offerings.
· Develop strategic and creative plans to launch new features, communicate updates, and keep our communities informed on the benefits of what we’re building.
· Driving event strategy, execution, and measurement for community engagement.
· Developing and overseeing plans for community engagement both online and in person.
· Working together with Learning Program Owners on driving and delivering new projects to the field.
· Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communications through digital analytics, surveys, and other key performance indicators.
· Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Community Management and/or Social Media Monitoring experience.
· Demonstrated ability to build community engagement and advocacy programs.
· Willingness to travel when required for community outreach opportunities.
· Demonstrated ability to generate content for education materials.
· Ability to transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
· Previous experience with project management would be a plus.
· Leading new or start-up related projects where processes will need to be defined, implemented and iterated.
· Proficiency with tools and systems to analyze data; Excel mandatory, others would be a plus (Access, SQL).
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, deadline-oriented work environment.
· Can create order, without stifling progress and adaptation.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply!